Monday, October 22, 2007

Startmeup2

Startmeup2
To learn more about Startmeup2, simply follow the links or continue to browse my website.

Startmeup2 is a pretty nifty product that will help you out when you accidentally leave your car lights on in the parking lot. Basically, Startmeup2 is like a pair of jumper cables that doesn’t require another car. Startmeup2 has a built in power supply that sends a volt of electricity to your cars battery, instantly jump starting it through the cigarette lighter.

Startmeup2 usually works in no more than 5 minutes. Statistics show that it takes an average auto service vehicle 46 minutes to arrive at your location and help you jump start your car. I would have to agree with this because I have actually had to wait an hour to get my car jumped in more than one occasion. Luckily, I’ve only had to use Startmeup2 once so far, which was when my car died in Yosemite; I do have one more left because I initially bought two. It is great to have, especially during that emergency when you have no signal on your phone while vacationing in a National Park.

No comments: